Saturday, May 28, 2011

Still Crazy But...

Things a still crazy back here but i decided to sit back and enjoy scrapping for myself. I missed the previous TCR challenge and i couldn't help myself for not participating # 60. I've been eyeing on my latest Webster Page which has been sitting on my scrap table for the past 2 weeks. ...ohh i'm having a crush on Webster Page and i'm still there. LOL! I was at a quilt shop last few days and i found Fabric Paper which you can print photos on them. Usually they use it for quilt or bags....and i thought it will be great for my project. So this time, i'm experimenting using Fabric Papers and here is the outcome. If you look closely...one picture i print on the pattern paper and the other one i print them on Fabric Paper. I thought this is cool. Hope u like them too.


Later..

8 comments:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

cool technique, nadhrah!

Mazlina said...

awhhhh so cantek.. so many things to look at.. :)) keep on creating girl!

Blossom inch said...

lovely pics and beautiful layout!

I keep on forgetting to let you know that the ATCs are done...I owe you 3 right?

Eila Sandberg said...

Hi there! love your vibrant and colourful work, makes me happy! can totally relate to having projects that you really want to finish for weeks on your desk/table just because life has a will of its own. Thanks for your visits and lovely comments, really appreciate them! hope you've had a really good weekend. We're packing our bags for a week in London, UK. xoxox

Jaime Lee said...

Wow...this is super awesome layout! I wonder how you print the picture on fabric? As alway you have awesome technique and ideas :)

Ella Swan said...

Absolutely dreamy! Printing on the fabric worked like an absolute charm & all that fussy cutting & detail pulled together in one absolute stunner of a layout - congrats!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love what you did with this palette!! I totally chickened out!!! Yours is fantastic!!!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful! I tried to comment here all week but the poxy blogger issues driving me crazy stopped me! Very very pretty indeed!!