Thursday, May 26, 2011

Super Pops Album

I had this opportunity to meet a customer, happen to be a guy at Papier...and he wanted to do a little special for his girlfriend's birthday. He showed me a you tube video of a few pop ups cards combined to be a book. And he is looking for someone to teach him how to do it. Frankly it was really a challenge for me. Creating something like this...trying to figure out the mechanism of the album. Well....i'm kinda happy it turns out like this...but seriously i spend too much hours on it. But hey...i'm happy to tell that guy now...lets meet! I'm ready to teach you! For those who are interested, you can email me or Papier so that we can organise the class for you too!

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

it is really pop ups really nice, I am sure that guy is happy to see this album.

Awesome job again Nadhrah and see you soon!

Sandy Ang said...

how cool that you have helped him. wanted to know i finally master coptic stitching inspired by projects by you and Yuzz.

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

How cool is this, Nadhrah!

Hannie C said...

this is soooo cute!! am in the middle of thinking to do a mini album.. but not sure where to start.